Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reality

This has been a hard day for me. Facing the reality of what God is showing me. It really isn't a judgement on me...but a clearer picture of where I am at in Him. He is bidding me to draw nearer than ever before. He is wanting me to come out of my place of comfort and operate fully in Him. He is calling me to be more bold than I have ever been, and to speak the truth as I never have before. If I don't do this and I face reality in this way again...then I feel I will be being judged for my apathy. It will be a sad sad sight. I am challenged to rise to the occasion. I am challenged to stop long enough to make a difference in this hurting dying world. Either I am going to make a difference, or I just plain don't care. Ugh!! It is black and white...absolutely positively no grey areas here. Lord, let your love flow through me to make that difference, let your love in me draw people to me. Let me be sensitive and responsive to their needs. Let me be the one that that points them to you. Father, if I don't then it is because I either don't believe in hell or I just don't care. Cause my flesh to submit to Your Spirit in me. Cause me to not cower and bow down to anyone but You. Let Your Spirit rise in me, and lead me in only Your ways. Cause me to operate in your anointing and not my pride and or flesh.Cause me to be accountable for my words and deeds. Cause me to live a life of greater integrity. Cause me to keep my eyes focused on You and what You would have me do. In the precious name of Jesus I pray. amen

3 comments:

Gina - RoseThistleArtworks said...

You're in my prayers for overflowing joy and comfort from God. As long as you're trying your best, He loves you dearly. No one of us can do it all perfectly. But, He makes our attempts perfect, right?

God bless you in your journey.

Unknown said...

You are so increbile with your writing. Thank you for sharing your story. I've been struggling too. I've been awake since 2:30 this morning. I'm not bold in my faith. I don't like conflict. Yet I know very soon I'm going to have to be more bold.

Vicki said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is bold to step out and publish your intimate prayers and testimony regarding your walk with the Lord.