Monday, May 4, 2009

BIG TEXAS Hair!



It is one of the things that Texas women are known for! It is something that we have prided ourselves with for decades. It came to a screeching halt about 3 years ago!

I was looking through old pics last night and found where I had gone to visit my old hairdresser and had these hair dos tried on my via computer. I paid $35 for this service. I think it was money well spent. It helped me to decide what I wanted to do and what I definately didn't want to do with my hair. It allowed me to make a gradual growth plan for my hair by planning hair cuts and hair dos! My hair definately needed to be big and it needed to be blonde. Not cheap blonde though, that natural golden blonde with the lighter highlights in it. You know...that natural Texas blonde!



My current and best hair boss(notice she is not a dresser) I have ever had, is in full charge of my hair. I do not get much of a choice with what she does. She has this come in, sit down, and keep your mouth shut attitude. I obediently do as her attitude instructs me to. She does wonders with it. I get so many compliments even after I feel like I should not be going out in public with it. When I get to feeling like that I never tell anyone who does my hair. I don't want Ms. Shannon taking the blame for me looking like a unkempt woman...it is at those times that I wish I had my big Texas hair again. I could just tease it up and out and the yukky would all disappear behind the hairspray!

So which is your favorite do on me?? Picture #1 or 2, style 1-9 counting across.
Leave a comment please!

12 comments:

LightNM said...

My favorite is the middle row -middle picture, it looks classy to me.

Hampton House said...

Which pic Light? top or bottom?

Hampton House said...

I sent my hair boss a link. So if a woman that acts with attitude posts, that is her! Keep your eyes open! She is pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

I like pic 2 the first or second on the first row!! very nice!!

Karen Gill said...

I actually like pic 1 #7.

Creature Comforts Pet Sitting said...

Pic 1, #7 (bottom left corner)

Unknown said...

Hmmm...#5 on the top and the bottom, too, I think! :)

knitblitz said...

The first. Your stylist is my kind of stylist!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I really like Group #1 and picture 7..it's professional, youthful, casual and fun looking..Great style go anywhere...

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

I had that done once before years ago. It was really cool and definitely helps you to decide. As to favorite....still thinking.

Holly said...

On picture 2, I like the entire top row (1-3). It cracks me up that you made this post, because I've totally witnessed the big Texas hair. I'm in Oklahoma, but my fiance and I have family in Texas (plus there are lots of fun things to do there) so we come down to visit all the time. And I have definitely seen a couple of heads full of big hair. I guess it's true what they say: Everything's bigger in Texas!

Janice said...

I like the last pic....(on the second photo group) And I'll tell you why. It doesn't compete with your face. You have a lovely face and in that picture it shines through, I see YOU with a nice frame of hair - but I see YOU first. The haircut is cute, classy, professional, and allows you to shine. :) What a fun service - I'd love to have that done but I doubt I'm changing my hair! You're very brave. Totally. I love reading your blog.
Grace and peace.
Janice