Sunday, July 26, 2009

A big birthday surprise!

Today is a special day. I have turned 27 years old with 20 years experience.

My honey invited me to go eat breakfast this morning to start my birthday off!
Sounded like a great idea to me. My favorite meal to eat out is breakfast!

After breakfast we headed to church. Service was good, Pastor is challenging
us to dream bigger than ever before. I am going there!...so is my honey!

After church, We headed home. The boys rode with Haleigh. She zoomed on by us...
and yes as a mother I thought, "that girl needs to slow down." They beat us to the house and into the house. I was so glad to see Kara's car parked in front of the
house when we got here. All my darlings were here for my birthday! Yay!


Once I opened the front door, I was greeted with a wonderful surprise! They had decorated the living room with streamers and balloons. There set a TALL carrot cake
Haleigh had made. It looked and tasted quite yummy. I love carrot cake! Thanks Haleigh! Beside the cake set this pretty pink package. I had no clue as to what it was. They were all excited for me to open it before we ate the cake soooooo I gladly obliged them.


They had been had been planning since right after Christmas to bless me with a laptop computer. I was so utterly surprised I cried tears of joy as I sat in disbelief. My darlings stretched themselves financially to give me something I really needed and would not buy for myself right now. There is nothing that I could use or want more. Thank you my precious darlings. Y'all truly are the best gifts I could have ever gotten in life. Come here and let your mamma give y'all kisses!

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

No comments: