Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday My!


Today is my older sister's birthday. Her name is Miriam, Mom calls her Myra, and I just call her My. She is 48 now! For 5 days we were the same age.
It has always been that way. When we were younger she was 12 before me, 16 before me, 18 before me, 21 before me... I always felt like I got the short end of the stick on that deal! But for those 5 days , she always went out of her way to make me feel special. I love that about her. She is not a selfish person at all.

Then...it happened...she turned 30 before me, 40 before me, she will be 50 before me,
I am not as sweet as she is... I am snickering, giggling, gasping, and gulping that she is THAT old! HA!HA!HA! She will be 80 before me, 90 before me...and even 100 before me...she will always be the OLDer sister!

I am so very thankful for that!

I love you My. You are such a precious treasure of my heart.

Hugs and Kisses...
I miss you,
An

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hehe, cute post! I like your point of view on this. Happy birthday to your sis!