Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Memory


This is one of my favorite memories
of my darling Kara when she was young.


We were driving home one night from somewhere...
can't remember the occasion, but the stars were
out and oh so shiny! Kara started singing Twinkle
twinkle little star. I listened to her sweet sweet
voice reciting the often sung song. My heart was
felt full. Then I noticed she had stopped singing.


I glanced back at her to see what was going on. She was staring out the window...her
eyes fixed on the heavens...and she said,"Mom, I wonder which one is Twinkle."


What a sweet memory I had today as I was driving to school. What a
precious gift I have in that memory.


Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

Luscious Lather said...

That is so precious! :)

Christine Burgess said...

I love your post about your twins. I also have twins and posted just yesterday. Mine, however, was the foibles and humor of raising my two. Come see on my blog. By the way, that "art piece" is too funny that oops one.

http://cbcrafter.blogspot.com/

April Bourgois said...

That is just about the sweetest kid story I've yet heard!